The North End is a fairly large area to cover, and there are a lot of fine food shops, restaurants, and commercial kitchens dotting just about every block and neighborhood. We thought it would be cool to showcase that by making them Top Of Mind. You should visit all of them; they are all worth it!
So, get your game on and give it a shot….
Where, oh where do you think we’ll pop up?
Here are some clues:
- Main thoroughfare with lots of foot & bike traffic.
- Popular crossroads with a wonderful assortment of local shops & services.
- Great Street: got its name, as the story goes, from a farm… how appropriate is that!
- Surrounded by great resi-hoods and filled will wonder smells from bakeries & roasters.
- The kitchen must have all the necessary equipment to produce our pop-up menu.
- The location must have a valid permit to operate as an eating establishment.
- The Bridge is close, so our Darkside Peeps can join us for OpenCity!
- NoNo… whatever that means.
Let the tweets begin! Those handles who get it right will be thrown into a Fedora Hat and drawn to win a free meal for two at the pop-up. Add #PopGoesBW to your tweet.